Class A Shuttle Drivers
Recruiter Contact: Stacey VanTil@ryder.com or 248-699-1262
About the position:
Please apply online before calling: https://ryder.com/careers/drivers - requisition 2017-42870.
(248) 699-1262 or (615) 649-3310 or 800-372-5129, ext.716
PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY AS DESCRIBED:
· List a complete 3 years of residence.
· Make sure you are accurate with your DOB, Social, & License numbers – our system runs the MVR based on those personal ID numbers.
· List a complete 10 years of (ALL) work history – back to February 2007. Make sure there are NO GAPS in time on the work history. If you were not working (in school, on leave, etc.) at any time within the 10 years, list that time in the Employment Gaps section below the Employment History section and simply list month/year to month/year for that time.
· Complete All Release Forms
Safety is a priority at Ryder! Qualified candidates cannot have more than a combination of 2 tickets/accidents in the last two years.
Please note: In order to be considered for employment with Ryder as a Class A Driver – you must meet one of the experience levels listed below: This experience must be verifiable & the driving experience must be in a Tractor Trailer, Combination Unit
As a driver, you're important everywhere you go. Businesses and customers are excited to see you. You help companies get their products to the people who need them. And, when you drive a Ryder Truck, you play an important part in keeping the economy moving. People around the world rely on you everyday to keep their businesses running smoothly.
Ryder drivers earn excellent money, get paid weekly and enjoy a great benefits package which includes medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance, 401(k), discount employee stock purchase program, credit union and much more. If you are ready to take the next step in your career, we invite you to apply today.
Important Note: Additional requirements may be required in different locations and/or accounts.
This position is primarily responsible for safely driving a commercial vehicle and requires compliance with safety & DOT Regulations, continuous training and customer service.
Additional Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.