Home Daily. No-touch automotive freight. Reporting location near Ryder shop on Polk Ave.
Driver will dispatch in the morning and make local pickups, come back to MJX, drop and hook, and go back out to make local pickups on the 2nd route.
Pay is $165.00 per daily completed routes based on $20.62 hourly, and home every night.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE at https://ryder.com/careers "Requisition 2017-45531" BEFORE CALLING:
(615) 649-3310 or (248) 699-1262 or 800 372-5129, ext.716Messages & Calls
PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY AS DESCRIBED:
· List a complete 3 years of residence.
· Make sure you are accurate with your DOB, Social, & License numbers – our system runs the MVR based on those personal ID numbers.
· List a complete 10 years of work history – back to September 2007. Make sure there are NO GAPS in time on the work history. If you were not working at any time within the 10 years, list that time in the work history by selecting “not employed during this period” in the Employment Gapssection below the EMPLOYMENT HISTORY section and simply list month/year to month/year for that time.
· Complete All Release Forms
As a driver, you're important everywhere you go. Businesses and customers are excited to see you. You help companies get their products to the people who need them. And, when you drive a Ryder Truck, you play an important part in keeping the economy moving. People around the world rely on you everyday to keep their businesses running smoothly. Ryder drivers earn excellent money, get paid weekly and enjoy a great benefits package which includes medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance, 401(k), discount employee stock purchase program, credit union and much more. If you are ready to take the next step in your career, we invite you to apply today.
Important Note: Additional requirements may be required in different locations and/or accounts.
This position is primarily responsible for safely driving a commercial vehicle and requires compliance with safety & DOT Regulations, continuous training and customer service.
Additional Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.