RYDER NOW HIRING- WEEKLY GUARANTEE! Hiring Event November 6-7th from 8am-4:30pm at the Hampton Inn & Suites 12055 Gateway Blvd West, El Paso, TX 79936
CDL Class A DRIVERS
Dedicated Routes!! No Touch/Drop & Hook!! Weekly Pay!!
$850 Weekly Minimum Guarantee!!
Great company!! Great Benefits!! More Home Time!!
About the Position:
In this position our Driver(s) are be responsible for providing excellent customer service as they deliver Auto Parts for a leader in the industry throughout Arizona, Texas, California & Nevada.
- More Home Time: Home Daily!
- Drop & Hook:No Touch
- Type of Delivery:Delivers Auto Parts for a leading Auto Manufacturer.
- Endorsements:HazMat is highly desired!
- Desired Skills/ Abilities/Qualifications:
- Safety Conscientious
- Customer Service & Communication Skills
- Comfortable with technology (I.E. Smart phones, PeopleNet, etc.)
- Type of Equipment:
- 53’Dry Vans
- Automatic & Manual – need knowledge of both
- Well-Maintained Equipment
- Access to Great Benefit package!
- Medical /Dental/Vision/Prescription
- Stock purchase program + Othe
Additional Perks of the Position:
- Safety-shoe reimbursement
- Uniforms provided
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit available!This is a great opportunity for a driver looking to work for an employer of choice alongside a group of experienced drivers highly focused on Safety, Customer Service and On-time delivery.
After completing On-line Application, please contact
Drive for Ryder and experience the Difference!
This is Why Ryder!
- Strong Safety Culture!
- Safe & Reliable Equipment!
- Stability: Ryder has been in business since 1933 & employs over 8,000 drivers nation-wide!
- Benefits: Full, Comprehensive Benefit Package. Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Program & much more!
- Ryder Maintenance: Issues while on the road? Ryder has over 800 Maintenance Facilities across the country. 24 hour, 7 day Road Side Assistance Program.SAFETY IS A PRIORITY AT RYDER! In order to be considered you cannot have more than a combination of 2 tickets/accidents in the last two years OR more than 2 accidents in the past 3 years.Please note: In order to be considered for employment with Ryder as a Class A Driver – you must meet one of the experience levels listed below: This experience must be verifiable & the driving experience must be in a Tractor Trailer, Combination Unit
- 12 months experience within the past 3 years, OR
- 2 years’ experience within the last 5 years, OR
- 5 years’ experience within the last 10 yearsAs a driver, you're important everywhere you go. Businesses and customers are excited to see you. You help companies get their products to the people who need them. And, when you drive a Ryder Truck, you play an important part in keeping the economy moving. People around the world rely on you everyday to keep their businesses running smoothly. Ryder drivers earn excellent money, get paid weekly and enjoy a great benefits package which includes medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance, 401(k), discount employee stock purchase program, credit union and much more. If you are ready to take the next step in your career, we invite you to apply today.