Great opportunity Class B CDL Driver in Redland/Fontana
Delivery to Inland Empire area
Apply Online Now To Be Considered
for more info call the recruiter at 682-429-9849
About the position:
- Class B Truck Driver, Air Brake Endorsement required (beverage delivery & mutliple stop delivery experience preferred)
- Area of delivery: Inland Empire
- Work Week: Tuesday - Friday (some Saturdays on occasion)
- Hours of work: 10-12 hour days, 40-50 hours per week (OT after 10 hours per day)
- Pay rate: $18 hourly, OT after 10 hours per day
- Touch Freight: Load & Unload - manual push/pull/lift up to 150 lbs
- Type of Delivery: Alcoholic & Non-alcoholic beverages
- Type of Equipment: 16' to 24' Straight Truck (box truck)
- Desired Experience: Beverage delivery (dairy, soda, water, etc.) preferred
- Desired abilities/qualifications: Dependability with great customer service, multiple stop & beverage delivery experience
- Benefit package: Credit Union, Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k, Life Insurance, Discount Employee Stock Purchase Program & More
- Paid Time Off: Vacation / Personal / Holiday pay
- Weekly pay every Friday / Direct Deposit available
- Great Company! Ryder Ranks 62nd out of 500 of the Best Employers (Forbes Magazine) / Among World’s Most Admired Companies 6th years in a row (Fortune Magazine) / Ranked 3rd in the Transportation & Logistics Industry (Fortune Magazine)
- Great Earning Potential
- Growth Opportunities
- Consistent Paycheck
- Strong Safety Culture
- Safe & Reliable Equipment
- Stability: Ryder has been in business since 1933 & employs over 8,000 drivers nation-wide!
- Benefits: Full, Comprehensive Benefit Package. Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Program & much more!
- Ryder Maintenance: Issues while on the road? Ryder has over 800 Maintenance Facilities across the country. 24 hour, 7 day Road Side Assistance Program
- Qualified candidates cannot have more than a combination of 2 tickets/accidents in the last 2 years OR more than 2 accidents in the past 3 years.
- To be considered for employment with Ryder as a Class A Driver – you must meet one of the experience levels listed below. This experience must be verifiable & the driving experience must be in a Tractor Trailer, Combination Unit:
- 12 months experience within the past 3 years, OR
- 2 years’ experience within the last 5 years, OR
- 5 years’ experience within the last 10 years
Ryder drivers earn excellent money, get paid weekly and enjoy a great benefits package which includes medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance, 401(k), discount employee stock purchase program, credit union and much more. If you are ready to take the next step in your career, we invite you to apply today.